Leadership Transformed Retreat
Leadership Transformed Retreat
We are now SOLD OUT! Thank you everyone!!
Presented by Greenheart Transforms and ITP International:
Explore your infinite capacity to be the leader of your own life and a positive force for cultural evolution in the world.
- Create your soul-based leadership vision and learn strategies for overcoming resistance.
- Develop powerful affirmations and experience mind/body practices to create lasting change and reach your goals.
- Identify a plan of action to share your leadership vision with the world.
- Connect with a supportive community to stay motivated and focused.
Here are 9 reasons to attend the retreat:
- Identify your intentions which will help yourself and others on their personal journey
- Gain skills to engage others to transform the world around you
- Learn cutting edge leadership skills to drive your personal goals to success
- Develop deep connections with both the metaphysical world and the interior world
- Learn several different transformational leadership models
- Develop a plan of action to overcome obstacles and empowering your unique capabilities
- Create an elaborate personal action plan to gain fulfillment in your life
- Uncover your truth and learn techniques to express it effectively to create positive change
- Explore evolutionary perspectives to gain understanding and wisdom to create peace and harmony within yourself and amongst others
May 17-20, 2013: 3 nights, 4 days
Retreat fee: $777 per person for double occupancy or $1,033 for single occupancy. Deposit is $150 and will act as your placeholder at the retreat. Full payment due April 1st.
Location: Asilomar State Beach and Conference Grounds is a breathtakingly gorgeous 107 acres of ecologically diverse beachfront land in Pacific Grove, CA, 100 miles south of San Francisco. www.visitasilomar.com
Amenities: Beach front at your door, heated swimming pool, pristine sand dunes, volleyball court, bonfire pits, lush wooded forests with hiking and walking trails.
Transportation: An affordable shuttle service is available from San Francisco Airport (SFO)
Cuisine: All meals included. Menus for special dietary needs are available.
Rooms: Recently renovated and beautifully furnished rooms, all with fireplaces. Double or single bedroom in ADA improved facilities.
- Large and small group interactive sessions on visioning for leadership
- Overcoming obstacles, strategic action planning and mind/body practices for sustaining leadership transformation.
- Exploring Barriers to Change
- Many activities will be held outdoors along with time to soak up nature and frolic on the beach.
- Global Oneness Meditation for World Peace.
- Creating your Soul-based Affirmation
- Change Leaders in the Workplace workshop
- Presentations by Michael Murphy (Esalen co-founder and pioneer of the Human Potential Movement)
- Presentations by Cassandra Veitan (Executive Director of Research at the Institute for Noetic Sciences (IONS))
- Musical breaks and meditations (see below for video example of Bettina)
Special Saturday night celebration: Enjoy live music, group meditation, guest presenters and mingling with like-minded locals. To guide us on our leadership journey, experts will share their wisdom on personal and social transformation.
This retreat involves physical movement but it is not strenuous. All that’s needed is a generous heart and a willingness to participate and be empowered.
Sound workshop and musical breaks and meditations performed by beloved Bettina from the Island of Ibiza. She joined us on our last retreat in 2012.
President of ITP International
Pam Kramer is a career specialist, executive coach, and human potential practitioner and teacher. As president of ITP International she is stewarding the work of Esalen co-founder Michael Murphy and George Leonard. Pam is a frequent Esalen workshop leader.
Guest Retreat Speakers:
Michael Murphy is Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus of the Board of the Esalen Institute, and directs the Institute’s think tank operations through its Center for Theory & Research (CTR). He is also the author of four novels: Golf in the Kingdom, The Kingdom of Shivas Irons, Jacob Atabet, and An End to Ordinary History.
Cassandra Vieten, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist, Executive Director of Research at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, co-director of the Mind-Body Medicine Research Group at California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, and co-president of the Institute for Spirituality and Psychology.
Contact Martha Rauch from Greenheart Transforms- email@example.com or 312-264-1645
Contact Barry Robbins from ITP International- firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-924-4256 OR Pam Kramer at email@example.com
Greenheart Transforms, created by Emanuel Kuntzelman, aims to educate and motivate personal and social transformation through workshops, lectures and retreats.
ITP International is a 501©3 non profit organization that stewards the evolution of Integral Transformative Practice® (ITP). Co-founded by George Leonard and Michael Murphy, ITP draws on the ancient wisdom of yoga, Aikido, modern science and psychology.